The Pioneer Big Kids Balance Board
We all know their childhood goes too fast, so any sustainable toy that allows them to pause and soak up hours of open-ended play (without a screen) is an investment we know you’ll love. Our Pioneer balance board was created to extend your pioneers imaginary fun and boost active play for children aged 8 years and above, so you can rest assured your child is having the best playtime possible.
The largest of our balance board collection, The Pioneer can be anything they want it to be. Bridge, ramp, slide, see-saw, mountain... winner’s podium! Watch as you see your child come alive with ideas and use their bodies as they adventure into imaginary worlds. They may be growing fast, but there’s plenty more play in them yet.
Crafted from attractive Beech wood and finished to the highest standards with a child-safe, environmentally-friendly lacquer, this board was made to withstand the rough and tumble of older kids' play and still last to be handed down the generations.
Perks of playtime with our balance boards:
- Great for body coordination and spatial awareness
- Improves balance
- Nurtures their imagination
- Gets kids active
- Boost vestibular development
- Supports motor skills
- Keeps them entertained for hours
- Made from high-quality beech and a smart magnetic finish
- The magnetic side is stain resistant, antibacterial and hygenic
- Wide enough to comfortably support 8+ years
- Tested to support up to 200kg
- Child-friendly finish using a clear environmentally friendly water-based lacquer
- CE and meets EN71, AS/NZS ISO 8124, and ASTM F963 safety of toys
The Pioneer size
- Size: 108×36×24cm approx.
- Thickness: 2 cm
- Weight: 5 Kg approx.
Each of our boards comes sustainably packed in strong FSC cardboard packaging designed for added play value. The sturdy inserts we use to keep your balance board in place can be used as play trays, while the outer box is perfect for crafty creations.