Each perfectly imperfect has been thoroughly cleaned and inspected to make sure it is 100% safe and free from splinters or damage with special savings of up to 20%.
Our imperfect items may suffer some blemishes such as:
- Scratches or scuffs
- Discoloured or faded
- Irremovable dirty marks
- Old brand Curvy logo
Capikooa Pioneer balance board
Aimed at children aged 8+. Our largest balance board to date, strong enough for our fast-growing children out there. Great to support your child's development needs. The clean characteristics create endless opportunities for your child to learn and grow through play. The larger size of this allows your children to stretch, move, relax along with developing Yoga skills and mindfulness. It can be anything they want it to be! Your child decides it's their world of play...
Capikooa balance boards promote imagination and creativity at the same time as keeping children active without them realising. It is a high-quality toy that will grow with your children; they will use it for different things at different ages and keep exploring and finding new fun ways to use it. One toy multiple uses, hours of fun!
Let your child start exploring, build self-confidence, and have fun.
- Chidrens body and spatial awareness
- Improve balance
- Keeps children entertained for hours,
- Promotes imagination, creativity, Yoga moves, and quiet time
- Great for vestibular development activities
- High-quality FCS Certified Beech Wood from French forests (beech is stronger and more hardwearing than other lower cost woods)
- CE and meets EN71, AS/NZS ISO 8124, and ASTM F963
- Finished with a water-based, child-friendly clear lacquer - non-toxic
- Size: 97.5x32x21cm approx. Supports up to 200Kg
An eco-friendly wooden toy that provides children of different ages to develop and have fun at the same time.