The Explorer Wooden Toddler Balance Board
Nurture their imagination from the earliest days with our sustainable wooden balance board for toddlers and preschoolers up to a 4-year-old. Smaller and lighter than the rest of the Capikooa range, this is the perfect starting point to get your little one started with open-ended play.
Not sure what to do with it? Don’t worry, your child will come up with all the ideas! Watch as your natural born explorer creates their own endless opportunities to play. Will it be a boat, a ramp, a slide... a bridge? It can be anything they want it to be!
The Explorer balance board is crafted from attractive Beech wood and finished to the highest standards with a child-safe, environmentally-friendly lacquer. Designed to be a joyful, long-lasting addition to your home (and with so many different ways to play with it) this unique wooden toy provides multiple uses and hours of fun.
Plus, wherever their imagination takes them... their bodies will follow! Expect active, development boosting play they won’t even realise is helping them learn and grow too. A parent's dream.
Perks of playtime with our balance boards:
- Great for body coordination and spatial awareness
- Improves balance
- Nurtures their imagination
- Gets kids active
- Boost vestibular development
Supports motor skills
- Keeps them entertained for hours
- Made from high-quality beech
- Wide enough to comfortably support up to a 4-year-old
- Tested to support up to 110kg
- Child-friendly finish using a clear environmentally friendly water-based lacquer
- CE and meets EN71, AS/NZS ISO 8124, and ASTM F963 safety of toys
The Explorer size
- 84.5×29.5×16cm approx.
- Thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 2.6Kg approx.
Each of our boards comes sustainably packed in strong FSC cardboard packaging designed for added play value. The sturdy inserts we use to keep your balance board in place can be used as play trays, while the outer box is perfect for crafty creations.